The Panoramarestaurant Hoadl Haus at 2,340m above sea level at the upper terminus of the Olympiabahn. The Hoadl Haus offers modern and traditional cuisine, various events and seating for 600 with one of the largest covered sun terraces in the Alps.
The restaurant of a different kind for events of the special kind. Company celebrations, private celebrations such as anniversaries and much more. With views of Inntal Valley and the mighty mountain backdrop. Please direct any enquiries either by phone or fax to: +43-5234-67178 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Low energy buildings ...for the sake of the environment
Efficient, energy-saving design for the region and from the region:
• 60 m² solar collector to heat the tap water
• acts as air heater solar collector – energy/heat can be stored
• the main heating is run through the ventilation system - the required heating energy provides a heat exchanger from the kitchen exhaust air, from the waste heat of the cooling systems, with the supply air preheated by a ground pipe heat exchanger.
• South-facing – use of solar energy
• Building materials: local solid Swiss pine from Tirol - 150 m3
• Local architect : Dipl. Ing. K. Mathoy
ISR Architecture Award 2009
31 entries in the categories lower terminus-upper terminus-mountain restaurant The ISR Architecture Award has been enthusiastically received in the cable car industry and has far exceeded expectations with 31 entries. The projects, the majority built in or after 2000, show the diversity of architectural solutions in the Alpine region.
The members of the jury, Mrs Dipl.-Ing. Arch. Bibiane Hromas, Mrs Univ. Doz. Dr. Wittfrieda Mitterer, Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Volker Giencke and Dipl.-Vw. Dr. Helmut Lamprecht selected the award winners in each category in a jury session on 16/4, after having compiled a shortlist. The presentation took place on 23/4 as part of the Interalpin in Innsbruck.